Primary Functions of Institutional Research:
- Provide the Chancellor's Office with mandatory data
- Provide data to campus constituents:
- To inform planning and decision-making
- For accreditation, national surveys and guides
- Prepare publications and reports (e.g., dashboards)
- Conduct analysis to answer important research questions
Note: All reports and publications below are updated annually after fall final census except for the Registration Monitor (various points in time) and Projections (spring).
3rd Party Stats
SAM provides a comprehensive picture of student progress and completion as students move across institutions and state boundaries.
Our publications require the Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader - visit the Adobe website to download a FREE copy of Adobe Reader now!